About Villa Meli

Afionas Corfu

About Villa Meli 

Villa Meli is located in the village of Afionas on the western coastal side of Corfu. The villa is fully equipped with all amenities. It is a wonderful, recently renovated house that can accommodate 5 people in an area of 85 square meters (two bedrooms, one with double bed, the other with two single beds and a sofa bed in the living room). There is a shared bathroom with bathtub, a spacious kitchen, dining area and a living room. Due to its amazing location, guests can enjoy the magnificent view of the Ionian Sea from the balcony. Afionas is one of the oldest villages in Corfu, built in a magnificent location, on a mountainous area that offers magnificent views of the open sea, the rocky islet of Gravia, the Diapontia islands, as well as the unique sunset. 

Services

AIR CONDITIONING 

2 BATHROOMS

WIFI

GARDEN

VERANDA

SEE VIEW

FAMILY ROOMS

FULLY EQUIPPED

KITCHEN 

ACTIVITIES NEAR

Book Now

* 30% deposit on booking non refundable, the rest 70% payable upon arrival.